- Shrink film is a type of packaging performed by wrapping the products through shrinking the nylon with heat treatment for all products.
- It is the most ideal and economic packaging method can be applied easily.
- It would be the first choice of all users by providing the various options besides the occurrence of economic.
- The shrink films wrap the product tightly by applying the heat treatment together with the products.
- It prevents the products from dissolving, being damaged form rain, powder and sunlight; provides ease of transport. Suitable for recycling.
- They are used in the industries of domestic appliance, electronic goods, ceramic, glass, beverage, metal, food, raw material, packaging, etc.
SHRINK FILM GREEN PLAST
- Width of the Film: 15 cm. - 300 cm.
- Thickness of the Film: 30 mic - 200 mic.
The thickness of the film may change according to the weight of the load to be packed and usage and storage conditions.
- It is produced from the low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- It is transparent and shiny
- It can be produced in desired color
- Flexo printing can be done on it.
- If it is desired, UV additive can be added in the film
- It is in the form of roll
- Shrinking procedure is performed by using the shrink lines and ovens.